- Appraisal, inspection and diagnosis of structures and works.
- Measuring, testing and metrology of structures.
- Checks at manufacture and erection of metal structures.
- On site non-destructive testing and investigations.
- Repairing and restoration of current structure and works.
Areas of work:
- Engineering structures (bridges over roads and railways, footbridges, movable bridges, marine or inland waterway structures, retaining walls, tunnels, protection against avalanches and rock falls…).
- Hydraulic structures (water treatment plants, pumping stations, tanks…)
- Industrial buildings.
- Public buildings (railway stations, entertainment halls, sport stadiums, swimming pool complexes...).
- Harbor facilities and equipment.
- Mountain facilities and equipment.
- Metal structures (signal equipment, pylons…).
Vous ne semblez pas avoir le dernier plug-in flash. Cliquez ici
pour le télécharger
Slide show legend captions:
- Inspection of a work with a negative basket in order to repair it.
- French national road RN 88 between Le Puy-en-Velay, Firminy and the French national road RD 13 - Periodic detailed inspection of the motorway equipment (South-West France).
- Cluses - inventory survey and maintenance program of the works (South-East France).
- French motorway A89 - Ribeyrol Viaduct - Works testing and metrology (Centre France).
- Detailed inspection of harbor facilities by a staff specialized to work at heights (rope access).